I’m Kheer (Keerthana Somanchi) –‘a passionate Blogpreneur’
Alright, this is your first meet with me and my blog…
Let it be a conversation rather than a regular post of ‘About me Page’.
The two things you get to notice when you see me?
The very First thing you see in me is a Bright Smile and second one is to emit ‘Can-Do’ attitude.
What do I believe in?
People say they work for 18 hours a day or 10 hours a day , but I work for passion , I work for my peace of mind , I work for knowledge ‘learn – share -grow’ . I learn and work and grow for countless minutes and infinite hours and it ends only after my last breathe.
What roles do I play in a day?
I feel so best when I take various roles that I really love to and dream to. I know every person has diverse roles to play in everyday life and you’ll meet me seeing those spectrum of roles I play in a day with passion as my driving factor.
Apart from managing a Blog, I’m a
- Better partner to a dynamic husband and Proud Mama to a lovely and cheeky Daughter (Ssshh.. She’s only 1 Year old) ,
- A Fitness zealot, who practices a process to keep mind, body and soul as FIT,
- An Entrepreneur by nature – where I spearhead my thoughts, ideas, experiences, learnings, skills, knowledge and abilities to venture out a project that leaves my day complacent,
- An avid learner of Digital tools, apps, articles , blogs, podcasts, leveraged for online businesses, small businesses and Fledgling Startups growth.
- A passionate reader – Entrepreneurship, Great personalities books, Startups stories, Technology evolution, finance magazines and articles, investments
Loves to ?
Blog, Read books,make DIY projects, Bake cakes (beginner though), Dance, create Infographics and Blographics, Photography, Paint, Youtube-ing and travel.
This photo was clicked at Adelaide’s City Giant Christmas Tree …you see the colours I simply love’em…
What am I today?
- Blogista – I believe – Learning, Writing ,Teaching and Sharing are the best synonyms to Blogging and so I invest my time and energy using an exceptional tool like Blogging
- Contentista – Produce an effective Content Engineering material to level up your blogging skills and help to establish as a Brand Blogpreneur
- Startupista – Share my flare of inspiring stories that reveal the journeys of Bloggers turned Founders and then to Big corporations.
Who are Blogpreneurs –
It’s simple –
Blogger by passion + Entrepreneur by lifestyle = Blogpreneurs.
Today, digital technology has changed the role of a writer in multitude ways – Blogger, Content Marketer (Social media) , Content writer, Social media Manager and more.
With the things digitally transforming, the need of business and starting a project by oneself has also been easy with the advent of massive technological advancements happening now.
And, in fact, there are thousands of Bloggers, Small Businesses, Companies, Big Corporations and Online Businesses who are witnessing disruptive growth just with the presence of Internet world.
So with that as a back bone, I coined the term ‘Blogpreneur’ , a reader who wants to boost his/her passion to become successful online Entrepreneur using Blogging as an exclusive tool.
Why I started TSF Blog?
So here’s the story in gist relevant to my career and passion….
An Engineer in me – Helped me to reveal a Formula to set up a platform of myself and venture out my passion to stir an entrepreneurial journey.
A Market Research analyst in me – Carved me to research statistically and shrewdly enough into the Topics to produce most realiable posts.
A Financial planner in me – Stimulated me to forecast the potential of starting a Blog and understand its merits which is equivalent to a learning Institute and as a Startup venture.
And why is the tag line ‘A Blog for Blogpreneurs’ :
Today, world is digital and digital is world, with this as a boon, I started TSF blog to produce inspirational content on –
To be an ultimate blog to all aspiring Blogpreneurs on the Topics:
- Content Engineering – My exclusive guide on ‘Why Blog is your next big thing if you want to pursue your business seriously’ , ‘How to Blog like a CEO’ and ‘How to Blog effectively before plunging into Content Marketing’
- Reveal ‘Top Blogging strategies’ to help small businesses, nascent startups,Online business owners, Newbie bloggers with the effective tools, tips, tactics and growth hacks ideal for content marketing launch
- Generate reviews on the Products, Apps, Tools,Digital marketing websites and other resources essential for aspiring Blogpreneurs
Haa…that’s an elaborated one and got an enough ride about my Blog and me for now.
Thinking to have a cuppa Coffee??
Ohh…I don’t need a Koffeee… really!! but, Why?
Caffeine works for only few hours, but below bunch of things would make me awake for more than 24 hours and have an endless conversations on and on..
- “Entrepreneurial Journeys of common people who made Big Things today.
- Blog or discuss or share inspiring stories with my readers and besties.”
- Explore and find appropriate resources or applications or tools or books or articles to improve a business or upgrade a skill.
- Listen to impressive conversations by outstanding achievers .
- Take action to what I learnt from the above scenarios.
- See myself being in a position to what I dreamed of.
- Exercise and learn various forms of workouts ( Cardio, Pilates, Yoga, Boxing, Dance and more) with an ultimate goal is to ‘Be Fit’.
- Personally, nothing beats a smile on my Daughter’s face (luxury stress-buster) that instantly turns my mode being as a kid.
But, you can definitely reach me with through the Contact Page and ensure that it doesn’t stop there…Yes!!!
You’ll see me reach with an effort to grow this blog more higher and stronger!
That’s pretty much in crux about me and my blog. But, soon , you’ll find me in my words in the blog and your inspiration cooked from this very blog.
Keep surfing and sharing the things you loved from this blog and meet at some common points to discuss!!
Thank you for visiting my page and allow your time to read my blog posts and know more about The StartupsFormula Blog