Today, I’m very overwhelmed to write this post with my insights cascaded on the one of the largest Entrepreneurship Conferences- TiE (The Indus Entrepreneurs) Global Summit 2016 happening in New Delhi.
You’re reading this article because, you are in the journey of pursuing a Startup or working on an outstanding project idea right from your college campus or you’ve already pioneered an unprecedented venture with a group of passionate partners like you or you’re someone who wants to plunge soon in the world of being an Entrepreneur soon.
Okay, if you think you belong to any of those above personalities ,then there’s one thing in common that you’re an Entrepreneur by nature, regardless to your stage of Entrepreneurship journey.
There are massive things (Inspired from reading remarkable journeys of Great people; or Spearhead a project to resolve the common man’s pain points; or Share unique ideas with likeminded people; and sometimes, it happens through a sheer passion) that a common man changes his/ her career track as a Leader or a key person to a Global company or an Entrepreneur.
However, it is seldom that you get an opportunity to share an idea or venture and if you’re lucky you will experience an extraordinary opportunity knocking your door to grow a network of a similar tribe. In fact, you can coin the term as ‘Networking’, that explodes your connections to powerful leaders and get influenced by the influencers in the relative industry.
From the HBR article ‘How successful people network each other’ by Dorie Clark , she cites that the world is competing for the attention of successful people for which she recommends the best strategy to grow your business community, first, is to make them to meet you and allow them to connect with your expertise, and finally, grow a mutual network of influencers.
So, from the above citation by Dorie Clark, the primary step to grow your expertise (subject of interest or your brand) is to show yourself in the events where Big people meet at the conferences or events.
So if you feel you want to pitch in a solid network of connections ,then it’s not a complete year for an Entrepreneur without attending the largest Entrepreneurship conference – TiE Global Summit 2016, held on December 16-17 at Taj Palace, New Delhi, which is in partnership with the leading agencies of the Government of India, 20+ TiE chapters from India, Singapore, Hong Kong, Australia and Dubai, and global venture capital funds will be the largest such conference for entrepreneurs anywhere in the world
TiEcon is annual flagship conference ranked equally among top 10 world conferences Demo, TED and World Economic Forum for ideas and Entrepreneurship by Worth Magazine , engage 4,800+ attendees from 22+ countries.
- Let’s Speed network: Allows you to address networking pain points clearly and get an appropriate solution in a matter of 120 seconds
- Workshop: A series of workshops or sessions covering critical aspects in areas – Fund raising , Personal branding, Attracting talent, Building partnerships and so on.
- Excellence awards: TiE’s celebrates the success of innovative, extraordinary and sustainable startups in it’s 7th year.
- Young achiever award: TiE recognises and awards three young achievers under 30 in the field of sports, art and culture, who inspired young generation to face the challenges, overcome obstacles and succeed beyond limitations.
- Koffee with Keynotes: This schedule gives an astounding opportunity to take your own time with Keynotes
- Meet and Greet Charter members: Here’s your chance to get candid with TiE charter members over tea or coffee at pre-specified lounges and propel your scope of experiences to only 10X greater with such one meet.
- Spirit of Manufacturing awards: These awards encourage and applaud the Startups in manufacturing domain that brought implementable business solutions .
Eminent Speakers you get to meet –
Rana Kapoor ( Managing Director and CEO, YES Bank), Amitabh Kant ( CEO, Niti Aayog, Govt of India), Travis Kalanick (Co-founder Uber), Ramesh Abhishek (Secretary Dept. of Industrial Policy & Promotion), Sanjay Mehrotra (Co-founder & Former President & CEO SanDisk) and the list is endless with remarkable achievers meeting at one platform.
Words are not countable to the kind of experience one can gain from a mammoth conference like TiE Global Summit 2016.
Registrations are basically offered to – 1. TiE Delhi NCR members 2. Other Chapter members 3. Non-members and Students
Chapters in India to offer a 50% discount on Associate/Regular Membership fee if a non-member pass has been purchased by delegate. This offer is valid till 17th Dec 2016
Goeventz- A one-stop platform revealing the events happening around your world every second – conferences, rock concerts, festivals, fundraisers, exhibitions, trade fairs and other events. You’ll never be the same if you’re a participant because there is a lot happening on your interests Goeventz
Let me know your views from attending the event and also share your insights if at all attended an Entrepreneurship or Leadership conferences like this before.
Let the article Shared by you, after all ,’Sharing is Caring‘
@Startups Formula – Learn, Share and Grow